The StoneCut family of software programs are customized versions of the CoCUT Pro software from EuroSystems. EuroSystems has chosen to no longer support development of private label software. As a result, the StoneCut family of software has been discontinued and will no longer be updated.
EuroSystems offers two upgrade paths if you wish to have continued compatibility with updates for Windows 10 and 11, and integration into current and future releases of CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, and InkScape. Both upgrade paths will provide updated cutter drivers as well as support for new machines. EuroSystems is offering a cross-grade discount to StoneCut and SmartCut pro users. You can contact EuroSystems directly by emailing email@example.com
Option 1, Sign up for the CoCUT XT Annual Subscription:
If you don't need text editing or the ability to open .JOB files, sign up for the CoCut XT subscription.
CoCut Pro does not have any text editing functionality or the ability to open StoneCut's .JOB format. It provides the same cutting functionality as the latest versions of StoneCut. The software integrates with the current releases of CorelDRAW (2022), Adobe Illustrator (CC2022), AutoCAD (2022), and InkScape. CoCut Pro does not include rhinestone functions. Here is a link CoCut to subscribe. During the checkout process, enter your StoneCut dongle or serial number to receive a discount of $40 per year. Your net cost will be $109 a year and you will always have the latest version.
### Option 2: EuroCUT Basic (if you need to open and edit existing .JOB files)
EuroCUT Basic includes the same text editing and cutting functions as StoneCut Pro and SmartCut Pro. It also has the ability to open and edit the .JOB file format which is the native format of StoneCut and SmartCut Pro. The software does not include any rhinestone production features but does include full-text editing and design functionality. The software integrates with the current releases of CorelDRAW (2022), Adobe Illustrator (CC2022), AutoCAD (2023), and InkScape.
What does this mean for me?
- The StoneCut 3 Plus or Pro software will not be updated. Currently, StoneCut 3 Plus and StoneCut 3 Pro work with both the latest versions of Windows 10 and Windows 11. Because the software will not be updated, at some point it may stop functioning properly due to Windows updates.
- CoCUT XT and EuroCut Basic have been updated for CorelDRAW 2022 and Windows 11. This includes a full toolbar installed into CorelDRAW 2022, soon CorelDRAW 2023. If you want to have a toolbar in CorelDRAW 2022, CorelDRAW 2023, or future Corel versions, you will need to upgrade to CoCUT XT or EuroCut Basic.
- Smart Designer Pro owners on the subscription will continue to have access to a StoneCut 3 Plus or StoneCut 3 Pro toolbar in CorelDRAW 2018, 2019, 2020, and CorelDRAW 2021. A toolbar will not be available in CorelDRAW 2022 or future Corel versions. We have however created a shortcut that will transfer images from CorelDRAW 2022 to StoneCut 3 Plus or Pro. You also have the option to copy and paste or drag and drop to transfer images from CorelDRAW to StoneCut.
- If you are running a version of StoneCut that is lower than version 3, and you wish to have compatibility with Windows 10 or 11, you will need to upgrade to CoCUT Pro 2021 or EuroCut basic.
- Technical support on StoneCut 3 Plus and Pro is discontinued. If you require continued technical support, we recommend that you upgrade through EuroSystems. We will continue to provide download links and serial number retrieval.
- We have extensive written documentation and training videos for the StoneCut family of products that we will continue to provide. This includes a Quick Start guide to assist you with configuring communication with your cutter. This is a simple process, and you can easily do this yourself.
- If your software is still working properly, you are able to transfer graphics from CorelDRAW, you do not need to do anything. You would cross-grade to CoCUT Pro or EuroCut if you need continued technical support, want access to the full toolbar in CorelDRAW 2022 or future Corel versions, or if your software stops functioning properly after a Windows update.