Skip to main content
- In the search box next to the Start button on the taskbar, type control panel. Select Control Panel from the list of results.
- In the Control Panel, locate Programs and Features
- In Programs and Features list, locate your version of CorelDRAW
- Once located right click your version of Coreldraw and select Uninstall/Change
- The CorelDRAW setup wizard will open
- In the setup wizard select the Repair option and click on the repair button
- This will repair the CorelDRAW installation, once finished a restart of your computer is recommended.